Monday, July 8, 2013

First Post 07.08.13

I thought thinking of a name for my blog would be the hardest part. Nope. It is the first post.

I am one of those who want certain things from certain people. The only problem is, people will always fail me, because it is not their job to give me what I need. It is not fair of me to expect more of a person than they can give me. They don't do it purposely, they are only human. I am human. I know I failed people who needed something of me. We are learning to control our natural man, and teach our bodies yield to our spirit. The Lord must become my lone source of comfort and fulfill.

One of my favorite quotes: "When you have nothing left but God, you become aware that God is enough."

Yesterday, I had the realization while I was on a walk that I am not counting my blessings, but rather focusing on things I don't have. I am learning the Lord gives us everything we need from multiple sources.

*I had the chance to share my testimony.
*My friend stopped by (LOVE HIM!!).
*His mom was with him, and I received a big hug and words of love that were much needed.
*I am alive in these miraculous times.
*I have a healthy and caring family.
*I have several families who are near and dear to, who I consider to be a part of my family.
*I had another friend flip a U-turn and park very unsafely to simply just say hi to me.
*I will soon be in Arizona seeing my dad, and my besties.

I am loved. I must not question that, because the adversary will take the opportunity to fill my heart will sorrow, and opposition. I am loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment