Thursday, July 11, 2013

One Hundred Things I Love About My Mom

1. Gave birth to me.
2. Taught me to be accepting of others.
3. Says weird things like, "Hidey Tidey Tootie" (She meant to say High and Mighty)
4. Will only "taste" things. Rather than eat the whole darn thing.
5. Is girlishly ticklish.
6. Loves chubby babies.
7. Constantly is comparing baby's head sizes.
8. Thinks Liam had the most perfect head shape and size.
9. Has twenty friends named Lisa.
10. Eats nasty things like cottage cheese.
11. Looks like Sandra Bullock.
12. Gets hit on EVERYWHERE.
13. Looks 25.
14. Can't just say "No" because she is a gentle person.
15. Her version of yelling is my way of whispering.
16. Was patient with my picky eating. (And still is!)
17. Lets me whine about work and my boss.
18. Watches trash TV and talks about how dumb it is.
19. Randomly will tell me, "Lexee your a beauty queen"
20. Dresses more modern than me. The teenager.
21. Sows me long skirts.
22. Will fight about wearing each others clothes.
23. Gives me jeans she no longer wants.
24. Sucks at math.
25. Gave me her air head qualities.
26. Took us swimming everyday when we lived in Arizona.
27. Takes care of me when I get sick.
28. Cleaned me up when I fell off my bike and got HORRIBLE road rash.
29. Taught me to ride a bike.
30. Taught me to tie my shoe.
31. Was very patient. It took me until I was about 10-11before I could do these things.
32. Accepts me being different.
33. Makes amazing cookies.
34. Helps me coupon.
35. Makes sure I am not spending all my money couponing.
36. Drives me places.
37. Is teaching me how to drive.
38. Teases me relentlessly on my driving.
39. Has adjusted to my weird friendships.
40.Thinks I look exactly the same as I did when I was five, except now I am in a women's body.
41. Tells everyone that I should name my car Joseph Smith.
42. Makes weird smoothies.
43. Can't get her hair wet.
44. Can be such a princess ;)
45. Counts with her fingers.
46. Can drive a four-wheeler.
47. Squeals when Dustin drives the four wheelers ;)
48. Thinks every guy that is even a particle feminine is gay.
49. Uses double double words.
50. Thinks I overuse double double words.
51. Tells me to go and watch My Little Pony while I critcize their violent movies.
52. Once referred to the General Authorities as "booming white men"
53. Looks like a temple worker in her cheesecake factory outfit.
54. Brooke now says weird things too because of her. "I know two more than you!"
55. "We love each other equal" is what she says to my little brother at night.
56. This song is about her: "You don't know your beautifuuulllllll!!! That what makes you beautifullllllll!!! "
57. Loves 30 Seconds to Mars.
58. Makes me use a foam cup when we are at Rib City. (I can't handle real glass. Or plastic.)
59. Will order me Dinosaur chicken nuggets at Rib City.
60. Would make us chocolate pancakes all the time in AZ.
61. Taught me how to make the pancakes.
62. Wants to go live in on a island.
63. Won't take me to the island. >:(
64. Made me watch a movie on tsunamis, and now I won't go to any islands.
65. Recommends movies for me that I end up crying over for two days.
66. Would drive me to South Jordan to go to this church I liked back in Junior High.
69. Allowed me to go through all these CRAZY phases.
70. Supported many church trips I have attended.
71. Has never been awkward about all the half and step family.
72. Treats people kindly even when they need to get hit by a train.
73. Works an annoying serving job to help support us.
74. Teaches me to work for what I want.
75. Doesn't spoil me.
76. Has taught me if I want to go somewhere I can walk, run, bike or bus.
77. Uses the word conservative, even though I hate that word.
78. Makes it so we can go camping.
79. Plans fun things for us to do.
80. Thinks I am pretty :)
81. Comments randomly on my leg muscles :)
82. Compliments my running achievements.
83. Cheered me on at my races.
84. Sympathizes my injuries or soreness.
85. Sets a great example of being healthy.
86. Was very comforting to me when I hit puberty.
87. Was very good at explaining life things to me.
88. Isn't crazy ;)
89. Separates herself from any bad moods, and treats us well.
90. Thinks I should be the president of her fan club.
91. Somehow took care of us crazy children.
92. Has made changes for the better.
93. Has worked through many hard things.
94. Hasn't let her trials affect her love for her children.
95. Is very nurturing.
96. Lets us tease her. :)
97. Arranged play groups for us when we were little.
98. Didn't give me back to the hospital ;)
99. Is MY mom :)
100. Loves me more than anyone else could ever love a child!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Please, please, PLEASE leave this where your Mom can randomly find it...

    ReplyDelete